Hellooooo gorgeous! ヾ(＾∇＾)
It's been a hectic week, and finally it's saturdaaaayy.. it's time to play with my makeup and create a tutorial for you guys (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ If you follow my instagram, you should know that i bought Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette, and looking at those color makes me so happy :3
So this tutorial will be bright and colorful! And let's get started!
1. Started with a clean and primed eyelid, i'm apply pink eyeshadow on my crease and blend it until there's no hars line.
2. Since the yellow eyeshadow is not so pigmented, i mixed it with peach and lime green eyeshadow and apply it from my tear duct to 1/3 part of my lid.
3. I'm taking a hot pink eyeshadow and apply it on the center of my lid.
4. I'm apply purple eyeshadow on the outer corner of my eye and blend it up until it reach the pink.
5. I'm apply dark purple eyeshadow on my outer v and blend it up just a little bit. At this step, make sure you blend all the color until there's no harsh line at all between every color on your lid.
6. I'm tightline my lower lash line with a white eyeshadow and line my lower lash line with a bright blue eyeshadow.
7. Using a black pencil eyeliner, i line my eyes and created a winged cat eyes look.
8. I fill my brow, highlight my browbone, and apply my favorite false lashes.
9. Ready to go!
Final Look :
*please ignore my acne scar :/ and the eyeshadow color didn't really show up on this photo*
I finish this look with a light pinky peach blush and bright pink lipstick.
Okay, i have to admit that i found this look is quite hard to do, i have to keep blending and make sure everything blends very well.. *fiuh* But i really enjoy make this tutorial!
Eyes Detail :
Products used :
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Inez Correcting Cream
NYX Concealer Jar
Inez Concealer Stick
Wardah Compact Powder
LT Pro Shade & Tint Kit
Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush
Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls
La Tulipe Eyeshadow Base
BH Cosmetics 60 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
Inez Pencil Eyeliner
Revlon Lip Butter
So i hope you guys enjoy this tutorial, critics and comment always welcome.
Hijab tutorial is up tomorrow, i get so many request to do it.. so stay tune ladies ;)
See you on my next post ♥