Today i'm back with my new tutorial.. I really enjoying writing a tutorial post, it's very exciting and makes me keep practice and improving my skill. Today's inspiration is come from a 2 tone hijab that my mom bought me. It have a turquoise color on the center and purple on the edge. Here's my picture when i'm wearing it :
I really love the color combination and it makes me want to put that two gorgeous color on my eyes and sharing it with you guys.. so let's get started!
1. I'm apply matte turqouise eyeshadow all over my lid.
2. I'm apply shimmery purple eyeshadow on the outer corner of my eyes and blend it up to my crease.
3. I'm apply dark purple eyeshadow on my outer v area and blend it forward untill the half of my lid.
4. Taking my dark purple eyeshadow again, i line half part of my lower lash line with that.
5. With frosty light blue eyeshadow i highlight the inner corner of my eyes and my tear duct. I'm also highlighting my browbone with white eyeshadow.
6. I fill my eyebrow and line my eyes with a black eyeliner.
7. I'm apply my favorite fake eyelashes.
8. And done!
The final look :
I finish this look with a shimmering bronzer and nude lipstick. I really sorry for the different lightning. I can't get the right and same lightning so i move a couple times but still.. :( I'm also wearing a darker foundation so i looked a lil bit tan and very yellow :/ I just realized after taking the photos -_- After all, i hope you guys enjoy my tutorial and don't forget to leave your critics and comment down bellow..
See you on my next post ♥